Project Cargo Handling
- Ocean transportation of break bulk and heavy lift project cargo
- Multi-modal transport solutions
- Heavy lifts and ODC inland haulage
- Port handling and clearance services
- Project site handling and placements
- Ship agency services
Our Project Forwarding Team is backed by expert knowledge,, experience and competence in handling Project Cargo. We work closely with our clients and provide bespoke services as demanded by Cargo owners, Charterers, Specialist Forwarders and Project Managers alike. Our in-house logistics capabilities ensure seamless, cost effective and prompt movement of Project cargo, irrespective of the shape, size, weight and location of cargo.
KGRN Shipping Project Cargo Specialties
- Out of Gauge - KGRN Shipping specializes in the shipping and handling of oversized or irregularly shaped cargo. Our expert team has the experience and tools to transport your most challenging cargo, even when it's too large to fit within a standard shipping container's length, width or height. Worrying about the safety and on time delivery of your cargo will be the last thing on your mind with our out of gauge shipping solutions.
- Heavy Lift - When you have large items that can’t be broken down into smaller, lighter-weight segments, KGRN Shipping will come up with a transport solution. We even have experience moving products that are too heavy to transport on roads. Whether your cargo requires flatbed trucks, special volume cargo aircrafts, or even inland barges, we’ve got you covered.
- Break Bulk - Due to their large size or weight, some goods need to be loaded onto a cargo ship or aircraft individually rather than grouped in shipping containers. This obviously makes loading and unloading the equipment more labor-intensive and potentially more costly. However, we can come up with an efficient and cost-effective break bulk shipping method. We can help you determine when this is a better choice than disassembling, packaging, and reassembling your cargo when it reaches its destination.
- Flat Racks & Open Tops - When necessary, we will load your cargo into flat rack or open top containers. In some cases, we may shrink-wrap the cargo or add an additional layer of protection so that it reaches its destination with no damaged or missing parts.
- Rigging - Heavy equipment projects sometimes require cranes or pulley systems to lift the cargo, and KGRN Shipping can source the equipment necessary to safely raise and lower large items from one surface to another.
- Import & Export - If you need to transport your cargo internationally, you can count on us to work out the logistics, including the customs clearance requirements, and to get your heavy haul products to their destination on time.