Cross stuffing and Storage / dry and temperature control
The KGRN warehousing logistics form the central interface between production and distribution when managing supply chains. KGRN warehouse facilities ensure the best possible storage and management of your goods.
KGRN-Warehouse Management System (KGRN-WMS) in these specially secured facilities in order to provide you with a constant overview of product movements and keep you up to date on the location of your goods.
Our focus is on helping warehouses and distribution centers adapt to business and market changes by leveraging ongoing technological innovation. KGRN delivers the industry’s broadest and deepest cloud-based warehouse management solution available on the market today.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction – Having the right product at the right time and place increases sales and allows companies to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) by reducing short ships, shipping errors, and missed deliveries.
- Improve Space Utilization – Optimize product storage using rules established for the facility. Better product organization yields space savings.
- Increase Inventory Accuracy – Provide visibility to real-time inventory to gain inventory and warehouse accuracy and reduce safety stock levels, eliminate lost product and reduce overstocks.
- Improve Inventory Visibility – A centralized global view of inventory allows managers to view the movement of their inventory and ascertain the accuracy of all inbound activity, inventory on hand, and outbound shipments across all facilities in real time.
A warehouse is an establishment for the storage and accumulation of goods. It is highly specialized function that plays a vital role in modern business. An KRGN warehouse should have the following features:
- Safety- The basis function of warehouse is to assume the responsibility to store the goods safely over an agreed period of time. An KGRN warehouse should protect goods from all possible dangers such as heat, cold, humidity, evaporation, fire, rain, theft etc
- Proper location- An KGRN warehouse should be situated at a proper location convenient to customers, sellers and other concerned parties.
- Sufficient space- There should be sufficient space for present as well as future requirements of space for storage.
- Scientific layout- An KGRN warehouse must have scientific layout to facilitate easy supervision and effective control.
- Economy- An KGRN warehouse must provide the maximum service at the lowest cost, i.e., it should be such as to be economical to operate and maintain.